Job Title: set-up/operator – Automatic Presses
Job set-up and operation of automatic stamping presses.
Operates stamping presses while manufacturing quality parts. Involves knowledge of press controls, procedures and documents and the ability to operate press at established rates without compromising product quality.
- Uses precision measuring instruments (caliper, micrometer, plug gauges, dial indicator height gauge, etc) to ensure that parts meet customer specifications.
- Maintain cleanliness in and around press and work area. Involves cleaning scrap from inside and outside of press upon order completion.
- With Material Handler, load and unload raw material from stock reel or pan. Includes the responsibility to verify that material tags match the specifications required.
- Required to read and interpret part prints.
- Records production and quality information in accordance with operating procedures.
- Records set-up documentation for all jobs.
- Other duties may be assigned by supervisor as required.
- Subject to frequent lifting up to 50 Lbs.
- Moderate climbing to adjust dies or material is required
- Knowledge of basic stamping press operations
- Use of QC measurement devices and gauges
- Defect Identification
- Production Documentation
- Blueprint Reading
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Forklift certification preferred
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Work Week: Monday – Thursday 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM, possible overtime on Fridays and Saturdays
Send a resume or letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 216-671-1616. Ext 3010.